Principal with experience of managing teachers and staff to run an educational institute from Play Group to A Levels. Should have good spoken English, well dressed, punctual, dutiful-land ability to handle a team of 20 to 30 staff, parents and school children. Above all should be passionate about teaching students and providing them an excellent atmosphere to study and develop.
The school Principal shall:
1. Establish and promote high standards and expectations for all students and staff for academic performance and responsibility for behavior.
2. Manage, evaluate and supervise effective and clear procedures for the operation and functioning of the school consistent with the philosophy, mission,values and goals of the school including instructional programs,extracurricular activities, discipline systems to ensure a safe and orderly climate, building maintenance, program evaluation, personnel management, office operations, and emergency procedures. Ensure compliance with all laws, board policies and civil regulations.
3.Establish the annual master schedule for instructional programs,ensuring sequential learning experiences for students consistent with the schools philosophy, mission statement and instructional goals.
4.Supervise the instructional programs of the school, evaluating lesson plans and observing classes (teaching, as duties allow) on a regular basis to encourage the use of a variety of instructional strategies and materials consistent with research on learning and child growth and development.
5. Establish procedures for evaluation and selection of instructional materials and equipment, approving all recommendations.
6.Oversee the development of Curriculum Committee and keep the Board apprised.
7. Use excellent written and oral English skills when communicating with students, parents and teachers.
- Should be able to run and control the school system effectively.
- Should have strong administration skills
- Should have excellent English language skills
- Should have excellent computer skills
- Should be able to maintain school planning and academics effectively
- Ability to motivate teams & groups
- Ability to work well under pressure and deadlines
- Ability to understand, analyze & solve problems