- Familiarity with the language learning programs and methodologies practiced in the US and UK.
- Demonstrated excellence in developing as well as teaching EFL (English as a Foreign Language), ESP (English for Specific Purposes), English Composition
, and Communication courses.
- Expertise in assessing, evaluating, and addressing the needs of the university to promote English language proficiency on campus.
- Ability to attract and retain top notch faculty.
- Experience in the use of latest education technology and web based learning.
- Proven record of dynamism and innovation in the field of language learning.
- Excellent writing and spoken skills (native level proficiency expected).
- Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills.