Director Project Management & Implementation - TRC
Posted Nov 11, 2012
DPMI-TRC(Teachers' Resource Center) will assist the COP, USAID Sindh Reading Program in providing technical and programmatic leadership in design, implementation, monitoring and quality assurance program activities. S/he will ensure the roll out of program activities across districts through the district based team while ensuring the quality standards and compliance requirements for SRP. DCOP will also ensure field based monitoring, regular review meetings with the line department and project senior team members; and undertake routine coordination with all donor, government line departments and community stakeholders.
The job code number is SRP/TRC/01/12.
Following will be the key responsibilities for the position:
- Closely work with the COP to provide strategic direction and implementation management of the Project;
- Provide technical and programmatic leadership in design, implementation, monitoring and quality assurance of program activities;
- Ensure program activities and operations are consistent with and in compliance with USAID rules and regulations;
- Coordinate and liaise with Government of Sindh and USAID for regular program implementation and transforming USAID Sindh Reading Program experiences/lessons learnt into policy frameworks
- Responsible for developing strategic and annual work plan as envisaged in the project proposal;
- Support field based monitoring and organizing regular review meetings with the line department and project senior team members;
- Ensure all information on Project deliverables and impacts are generated in timely manner including monthly, quarterly, Bi-annual and Annual reports for internal and external reporting.
Masters degree or equivalent in Strategic Planning, Management and Administration or Governance from an accredited university
At least 5-8 years of experience in managing and implementing programs in Sindh, especially funded through USAID.
S/he shall have demonstrated exemplary interpersonal skills and leadership to ensure internal coherence among diverse team members, as well as relations with government, donors, and school stakeholders.
Fluency in spoken and written English (for academic purposes) & command over Sindh written and spoken is essential.
Interested candidates please mention the title of the position, district and job code on top right-hand corner of the envelope as well as in the subject of the covering letter.
Please send a hard copy of your CV as it is mandatory, a recent passport-size colored photograph and a handwritten cover letter by November 26, 2012. Please press the 'Apply' button to get the address for submitting your CV.
Executive (SVP, VP, Department Head, etc)
Nov 26, 2012
Nov 11, 2012