Van Tibolli Beauty (VTBeauty) is a developer, innovator, marketer and global distributor of the most advanced professional hair care products, including market-leading brands such as GKhair and Tibolli. Founded in 2007, with corporate offices in Pakistan and Florida, the company today has over 5,000 representatives in 65 countries worldwide. We are a young developing company with a multi-cultural ethos. Our aim is to continue this development at the fastest pace possible, so if you are a determined and self-driven business professional, then we can provide you with the platform to optimize your skills.
· To design and execute Behaviour Driven Development automated tests using Open source tools.
· Maintain automated test suites, refactoring the framework to keep it clean and efficient.
· Provide QA metrics and associated management information to project stakeholders.
· Guiding other team members and teams in the use of Behaviour Driven Development processes and the use of automated test tools
· BS in Computer Science or Information Technology oy any other relevant degree.
· Experience of working within a Behaviour Driven Development (BDD) environment
· Experience of Acceptance Test Driven Development (ATDD).
· Experience of developing acceptance tests, regression test suites and creating and optimising multiple suites to meet the needs of rapid deployment Scrum teams.
· Experience of domain driven design and Object Orientated Analysis.
· Use of simple domain specific language to express user behaviour and expected outcomes.
· The ability to participate effectively in estimation, planning, cost of quality and quality risk analysis.
· Detailed understanding of agile Software Development Lifecycles, defect management, patching and software release processes.
· Ability to quickly understand complex business processes and systems.
· Effectively communicate testing activities and findings in oral and written formats.
· Inclined to work as part of a highly motivated an innovative team and contribute to the business, technical and operational goals of the organisation.
· Experience of Quality Assurance and testing methodologies.
· 2-3 years of experience is required.
· Strong Communication skills (both written and verbal.
Develops and manufactures hair-care products.