Van Tibolli (VTB) is an international developer of award winning professional hair care products like GKhair and Tibolli, distributed in over 65 countries worldwide. VTB represents a powerhouse of unique, smart and first-in class beauty solutions, providing all women the opportunity to feel beautiful.
VTB has an international staff of over 60, conducting business in 10 languages across 5 continents. At VTB we are committed to providing quality through our products. We believe investing in extensive research and development to ensure innovative formulas that are rigorously tested to produce unparalleled results. Our promise to you is to always create outstanding solutions for every woman’s individual beauty needs.
We are looking for a passionate video maker/editor. Ultimately, you should be able to maintain quality and consistency across media types and web platforms and drive increased traffic and brand visibility.
1. Manipulate and edit film pieces in a way that is invisible to the audience.
2. Collaborate with staff to brainstorm content topics.
3. Delegate assignments to in-house team members and supervise them.
4. Trim footage segments and put together the sequence of the film.
5. Create rough and final cuts.
6. Check all pieces for accuracy and cohesiveness.
7. Edit content using appropriate software.
8. Improve content by adding music, sound, film or artwork.
9. Ensure all published content meets quality standards.
10. Monitor and report on web presence and traffic.
11. Contiguously discover and implement new editing technologies and industry’s best practices to maximize efficiency.
12. Other Ad-hoc task as assigned.