Vopium is looking to grow its Partner Sales team and is now seeking a competent resource for a lead position.
The Business Development Manager is responsible for building strong Partnerships in order to not only maximize Vopiums revenue impact for the short and long term, but also ensure we create professional and solid customer friendly ties. The main tasks will include Proposal Writing, Sales Development, Leads Management, and Customer Relationship Management. All the roles are a critical one to ensure the company establishes a strong relation and focused on achieving business growth.
- Lead generation market research on new Prospects and creation of top prospect accounts.
- Recruit and organize meetings with new Partners (clients) Prospects
- Close New partner (clients) contracts
- Account Management and close cooperation with all Vopium departments until Partner live launch.
- Tailoring marketing and sales material to prospect targets
- Assist with Exhibition and Conference participation.
- Strategic thinker with a strong understanding of business and potentials clients.
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills, ability to work in a team as well as independently, and to manage several projects simultaneously
- Expert with Sales Leads generation.
- English should be fluent both spoken and written or any other language will be +point.
- Oversee Traveling, approx. 50-60 days of travel per year.
- A strong entrepreneurial bent and ability to influence at executive level
- Several years of strong experience working on technology licensing and partnerships
- Solid understanding of telecom and mobile applications
- 1) Achieving and exceeding sales targets
- 2) Has the drive to make relationships happen
- 3) Understand business need and provide solutions.
- 4) Able to create & deliver professional proposals
- 5) Identify customer and market research
- To be successful in this role you will have a proven track record in business development with complex and high value opportunities. You will be articulating designing concepts and information in a manner that will provide best services to our clients. Your business development experience in a similar industry or technology based industry would be advantageous.
Please make sure your read the above requirements and if this is something for you, apply with confidence as we are waiting for you!
The Business Development Manager will be reporting to the Director of Strategy and Partnerships.