1. To plan, coordinate, direct, and supervise support services
2. To forecast necessary level of staffing, and helping director in hiring/exits of administrative personnel.
3. Plan, administer and control assets, equipment and supplies.
4. Analyze internal processes and recommend and implement procedures or policy changes to improve operations.
5. To get knowledge of law, legal codes, court procedures, precedents, government and local government regulations.
6. Recommend changes that could improve service and increase operational efficiency.
7. Control and organize the labor to increase efficiency of work.
8. Any assignment or task assign by the management.