Business Development Manager (Responsibilities)
As a whole to make this project organized, successful & profitable.
Main responsibilities will be:
-Prepare the plan for organizing the manufacturing unit together with partner Mr. Ali to the world standards for garments manufacturing
- Set the plan for and implement together with the Quality Assurance Manager the proper quality control system
The Business Development Manager will take over Merchandiser responsibilities for the first three month of work, after latest three months Merchandiser should be hired:
1) From receiving orders to shipment, fix schedule of approvals and work for timely submission, approvals and execution of production together with Quality team of Woda
2) To make sure samples submission is complying with last comments, if the samples are goods on quality.
3) Once PPS approved hand it over to Quality Assurance Manager with sign and stamp for production supervision.
4) Visit production floor if the production is going as per approved samples with Quality Assurance Manager
5) Keeping updates all necessary files
6) Follow up on inspection planning along with Quality manager
7) Invoices arrangements
8) Shipments arrangements
The successful candidate should have a thorough command of the English language as he will be required to interact with parent company officials located in Canada.
Please apply with local contact no. as interviews will be held through Skype and/or telephone calls.