The Writers Club is a UK based company and we are looking for an offshore (based in Pakistan), Web Developer to work for us. This is a legit, long term, remote position (work from home) and the below requirements have to be met to be considered for this position:
1) EXCELLENT SPOKEN ENGLISH: You must be able to read, write and speak English fluently.
2) WEB DESIGN OR DEVELOPMENT EXPERIENCE: You must possess excellent skills in either Web Design or Web Development to be considered for this position. If you understand both, that is a bonus.
3) AVAILABLE TO WORK IN DAY HOURS: Schedule will be from 9am to 6pm
4) Must be hard working, serious and smart.
5) Must have stable high speed internet connection and power back up.
- Should have strong design concepts, ability to comprehend complex requirements
- Ability to work on WordPress, Drupal, PHP/MYSQL- AJAX, JQUERY, HTML/DHTML / XHTML, CSS, DIV based coding
- Web 2.0 knowledge would be preferred
- Writing web pages in a combination of codes such as HTML, CSS, and Flash etc.
- Design (Photoshop, Flash, Dreamweaver)
- Quality Assurance (Testing, W3C Validation)
- Project management (scheduling, resource allocation)
- Development life cycle (SDLC)
- Time management and organization