Major responsibilities of the librarian will be as follows:
1.Develop a digital catalog of all books, booklets, maps, documentaries, magazines, journals, periodicals, and technical reports available in the library;
2. Keep record of books and other library materials issued and recovered from members on day to day basis;
3. Make efforts to increase visitation of the EDRC library;
4.Organize documentary shows, lectures and presentation on conservation and environmental themes for students, teachers and other visitors, both at the office and at other venues;
5. Ensure a comfortable and peaceful study and learning environment to the library visitors;
6. Ensure availability of the internet and computer facilities to visitors during office hours;
7. Circulate Natura and other WWF materials amongst partners and stakeholders;
8. Take responsibility for the film library and photograph database.
9. Circulate daily environmental news to all WWF – Pakistan staff collected through newspapers and online sources.