Major responsibilities of the librarian will be as follows:
1.Develop a digital catalog of all books, booklets, maps, documentaries, magazines, journals, periodicals, and technical reports available in the library;
2. Keep record of books and other library materials issued and recovered from members on day to day basis;
3. Make efforts to increase visitation of the EDRC library;
4.Organize documentary shows, lectures and presentation on conservation and environmental themes for students, teachers and other visitors, both at the office and at other venues;
5. Ensure a comfortable and peaceful study and learning environment to the library visitors;
6. Ensure availability of the internet and computer facilities to visitors during office hours;
7. Circulate Natura and other WWF materials amongst partners and stakeholders;
8. Take responsibility for the film library and photograph database.
9. Circulate daily environmental news to all WWF – Pakistan staff collected through newspapers and online sources.
WWF is a global environmental conservation organization that aims to conserve nature and ecological processes by preserving genetic, species and ecosystem diversity, ensuring that the use of renewable natural resources is sustainable both now and in the longer term and promoting action to reduce pol ...Read More