The position will be responsible for financial and administrative matters of the organic cotton project being implemented in Balochistan at three sites Barkhan, SIBI and Winder.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepare and send vouchers of all expenses of the project office in ACCPAC.
- Prepare and send monthly cash and bank reconciliation reports.
- Prepare and forward monthly funds requisition on time.
- Keep petty cash and Maintain cash book.
- Prepare project’s financial report on monthly basis.
- Will be responsible of Tax deduction, deposit and online uploading of tax statement.
- Make salaries payments of short term, Part time staff according to rules and regulations.
- Make procurements according to the project requirement and organizational rules and policies.
- Maintain attendance register and leave record of all employees working in project office.
- Maintain complete record of advances, medical claims, travel claims, overtime and mobile entitlements.
- Keep record and maintenance of all office assets.
- Supervise the drivers and office boy in all the relevant matters.
- Prepare and send vehicle monitoring sheets regularly.
- Keep vehicles and bikes in good condition. Supervise/maintain log books of all vehicles, bikes and generator.
- Arrange meetings, workshops, events as and when asked by the supervisor.
- Will be responsible for good working of all office equipments/appliances like computers, Laptops, printer, Scanner etc.
- Will be responsible for all office administrative matters.
- Will be the focal person HR in the office and assist in new hiring, joining, resignations, and final settlements etc.
- Will be responsible for Record keeping of office inventory.
- Carryout any other duty as assigned by supervisor.
Education, Experience & Working Knowledge
- Masters degree or equivalent qualification in Commerce, Accountancy or Business Administration.
- At least 1 years of appropriate experience in the field of accounting, finance and administration.
- Ability to operate accounting software/ERP preferably ACCAPAC.
- Knowledge of contemporary taxation rules and experience of handling withholding tax matters.
Other Skills & Attributes
- Personnel management skills and experience;
- Good problem-solving skills and results orientation;
- Good English language reading, writing and speaking skills;
- Demonstrated interpersonal communication and leadership skills;
- Proficiency in the use of computer applications including MS Office;
- Adheres to WWF’s values, which are: Passionate & Optimistic, Challenging & Inspiring, Credible & Accountable, and Persevering & Delivering Results.