Major responsibilities of the Site Coordinator (GPAF) will be as follows:
1. Organize and maintain an office including staff at the site level during the project period
2. Implement defined interventions of the project at individual site according to the quarterly approved work-plans as mentioned in the Outputs and Logical Framework Analysis of the Project.
3. Prepare weekly and monthly work-plans, budgets and financial plans at site level for effective implementation of project interventions in collaboration with other staff members.
4. Achieve milestones set in the work-plan and ensure their standard outputs according to the time lines set out for each project intervention.
5. Develop and maintain a reporting mechanism (minutes of the meetings, photographic records of interventions before and after, progress reports according to the donor requirements, monitoring visit reports, activity/event reports, survey reports, technical reports, etc.).
6. Prepare and submit the Annual Project Report (APR) and such other interim progress reports and ad hoc reports as may be required by the Project Manager from time to time;
7. Ensure means and tools for site level staff to achieve the targets through pre-defined accountability criteria to streamline project activities.
8. Oversee and supervise the financial and administrative functions at the site office in accordance with the policies and procedures prescribed by WWF Pakistan;
9. Ensure that periodical financial data is timely processed and submitted to the PMU;
10. Develop TORs of the resource persons and selection or recruitment of other short-term contracted staff or consultant for various studies or assignments required by the project;
11. Establish and enhance linkages with partners and stakeholders of the project to ensure sustainability of the interventions.
12. Help resolve conflicts both within site level staff and amongst communities in the best possible interest of project.
13. Identify and facilitate the development of proposals and mechanisms for additional streams of sustainable funding for site activities;
14. Contribute to WWF-Pakistans outreach programme i.e. Green School Activities, Corporate Relations, Spellathon etc. by giving presentations to a broad range of stakeholders;
15. Carry out any other reasonable assignment associated with the aims and objectives of the GPAF Project that may be assigned to the Site Coordinator by the senior management.