Seeking System Support Engineer with excellent communication skills and work experience knowledge in the following
· To act as a technical services person remotely addressing various end-user support requests from US based clients.
· Microsoft Exchange 2010/2013.
· Windows server 2003/2008/2012.
· Active Directory/DNS/DHCP.
· Group Policy Management.
· Virtual Environment Hyper-V /VMware ESXi
· Firewalls Juniper/Fort iGATE/ Cyberoam.
· Troubleshoot/installation of network printers.
· Symantec Backup Exec 2010/2012/2014/2015 and Veeam Backup and Replication.
· Desktop support & Server Support.
· Performing routine audits of systems and software.
· Troubleshoot issues related to client server connectivity.
· Resolving problems both directly from customer and through technical escalation.
· Implementing fixes and solution where appropriate either via discussing directly with clients, via email or via remote desktop.
· Responsibility for documenting the configuration of the system.
· Analyzing system logs and identifying potential issues with computer systems.
The company offers:
· Meal in the House.
· Provident Fund.
· Medical Insurance.
· Yearly bonuses.
· Indoor games facilities.
· Quarterly outdoor recreational activities.
Xper2go is a nationwide IT solutions provider that focuses on the unique IT infrastructure for the hospitality, real estate and other small to medium enterprises. We assists businesses in sustaining competitive environment by providing the highest level of technical expertise, extensive and unbias ...Read More