- Understands technical and functional design requirements.
- Assists in physical and logical database design.
- Creates prototypes for client engagements.
- Codes, testing and implementing technical solutions.
- Identifies system deficiencies and debug solutions.
- Prioritizes multiple tasks effectively.
- Deep involvement in system development, integration, testing and deployment to ensure the quality delivery of the software.
- Strong individual having strong grasp over the technology specific constraints.
- Responsibilities also include meeting deadlines and maintain the quality of workmanships with full dedication.
- Establishing and maintaining coding standards, design and code reviews to ensure compliance and maintenance of standards that are set by the Team before.
- Adhering to programming standards & Building Technical Knowledge base.
Work Experience & Skill Set:
3 - 5 years of software development experience with ASP.NET, C#, .NET 2.0/ 3.5/.NET 4.0, OOPS, XML.
Experience in SQL Server including Non Administrative Section for example Complex Query writing, Stored Procedures etc.
Experience working over the Full SDLC.
Good understanding of OOPs concepts and preferably design patterns.
Strong Programming skills on C#, ASP.NET,Crsytal Reports, SQL Server 2000,2005 are required.
Should be a good team player, process oriented and have good attitude.
Should have worked multi layered applications and architecture.
Should be a Team player and know how to work in teams.
Self-driven and ability to work with minimal direction and in a team to research innovative solutions.
Demonstrated ability to work at the tactical and strategic levels of IT initiatives.
Team player and driven towards self-improvement, development, and achievement.
Sound problem resolution, judgment, and decision making skills.
Must be able to solve the issues individually under least guidance.
Must have good communication skills. Analytical thinking is required.