- Create or maintain databases of known test defects.
- Design test plans, scenarios, scripts, or procedures.
- Design or develop automated testing tools.
- Develop or specify standards, methods, or procedures to determine product quality or release readiness.
- Document software defects, using a bug tracking system, and report defects to software developers.
- Monitor program performance to ensure efficient and problem-free operations.
- Plan test schedules or strategies in accordance with project scope or delivery dates.
- Provide feedback and recommendations to developers on software usability and functionality.
- Review software documentation to ensure technical accuracy, compliance, or completeness, or to mitigate risks.
- Visit beta testing sites to evaluate software performance.
BCS/MCS from a reputed university.
Strong QA Skills on planning, bug isolation, bug report writing, and troubleshooting.
Good understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle, especially Quality Assurance.
Thorough knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server.
3-7 years of industry experience in Software Quality Assurance.