Note: Please write expected salary on your CV, otherwise it will not be entertained.
We are looking for Technical (Report/Content) Writer who will be part of a team dedicated to the production of high quality technical and user documentation. The role requires someone who has proven documentation experience. The candidate will be primarily responsible but not limited to the following tasks WITHOUT MUCH/CONTINUOUS ASSISTANCE/GUIDANCE:Responsibilities
- Creating, updating, reviewing and delivering technical user documentation required to support projects and products.
- Updating the existing and making new project proposals and presentations.
- Planning and scheduling documentation delivery within timeliness established with respect to release schedule.
- Collaborating with Project Managers to understand and document application work flows, requirements and application design.
- Preparing User Guides/Getting Started Guides/Training Guides, training materials, online help and any other documents as required.
- Helping develop software, services, and documentation by keeping minimum standards of the company.
- Performing day to day operational tasks as required by the management.
- At least BBA/BIT/BSC or BSE, from well reputed institute.
- Strong analytical, organizational and interpersonal skills.
- The individual should have at least 1-2 years experience in creating technical and user documents related to software and HRM and should possess strong/personalized proposal writing techniques.
- Strong writing and communications skills.
- Expert working knowledge of MS Office and interactive Adobe formats.
- Experience in writing and comprehending technical reports.
- Should be a team player having outstanding written and verbal skills with enterprise level software exposure.
- Understanding of Software Engineering life-cycle.
- The individual must have CAN DO and WILL DO attitude.
- Self motivated, team focused and extremely detail-oriented.
- Must possess core values of Integrity, Innovation and Teamwork.
- Be able to handle multiple assignments/projects simultaneously.
- Be able to complete tasks in given time periods, i.e. Meet Dead-Lines.
- Must have good vocabulary and should be familiar with technical terms, used in industry.
- Sector F-11; Islamabad; Pakistan.
- Monday(s) to Saturday(s)
- Full Time Job
- No TA-DA will be given for interview.
- Please write expected salary on your CV, otherwise it will not be entertained.
Content Writer, Writer, technical writer, Documentation, User Manuals, Manuals, Writing