Yarn Procurement Manager
Yarn Procurement Manager required, must have minimum 4 years experience and good contacts with spinning mills. Develop a long term demand plan, increasing availability while reducing distribution costs
• Review the current systems and practices, and make strategic recommendations for improved processes going forward including production introductions, order and supplier management, inventory management and distribution servicing, supporting financial management Goals
• Develop and manage Key Performance Indicators and circulate to key teams.
• Manage inventory budgets and strive for increased cost efficiency
• Champion all changes in operating processes in order to optimize capability.
• Review and ensure best practice in inventory management and champion inventory best practice
• Manage the relationship with our third-party providers.
• Champion open and honest communication, and foster collaborative relationships with internal teams
• Manage a team of 6 direct reports