Require a passionate and experienced WordPress developer to reconstruct existing template to an attractive and user-friendly website, in coordination with Project Manager. The applicant must be innovative, constructive and capable of working under tight deadline, also have a laptop and willing to work from Home. The applicant must be an expert with frontend and backend development tools, maintenance of current website, WordPress themes and plugins.
· Minimum 2 years’ experience working with WordPress CMS.
· Advanced knowledge of WordPress.
· Strong understanding of WordPress Codex and PHP backend development and plugin editing.
· Good Understanding of Photoshop, advanced code editors, a plus.
· Good understanding of migrating data to new website.
· Good understanding of MySQL.
· Knowledge of how to interact with RESTful APIs and formats (JSON, XML) a plus.
· Knowledge of IOS and Android mobile app development, a plus.
· Must be able to solve multiple complex development issues quickly.
· Re-construct existing website to an attractive and user-friendly design in coordination with Project Manager.
· Backend development, such as, WordPress admin customization, API integrations, creation of plugins, etc.
· Customer support for web, SEO and product clients.
· Any other requested work that may be needed to help the team. Could include email newsletters, HTML site changes, event registration forms, etc.
· Keep track of all details on project status and next steps. Be able to report that information when requested.
· Will be expected to have a drive to continually learn and grow in knowledge and skill of web programming. Will be expected to follow leading blogs and other resources to stay on the cutting edge of technology and the latest security issues.
· Must have a laptop