In order to achieve the best result in fast paced, constantly evolving industry you will need to be able to quickly adapt and learn fast. Being at the bleeding edge of technology is very exciting and makes our work varied and fun, however brings with it a lot of challenges that can only be overcome by working together and staying true to our principles, and learning from our mistakes and failures. This is an incredible opportunity for you use the most-cutting edge technology.
Actively participate in project scoping, planning design, and execution
• Strong knowledge of apple's design principles/interface guidelines
• Experience of the building and maintain iOS applications
• Can learn new concepts quickly
• Advise on design choices Essential skills
• 3+ years of commercial experience building/maintain iOS applications
• Proven experience in using iOS, SDK and Swift
• Strong knowledge of API's and Git
• Good communication, organizational and analytical skills Highly desirable but not essential skills
• Understanding of Agile
• iOS frameworks
• Building new features, debugging and fixing bugs.
• Improving our codebase, continuous integration and processes as part of the iOS guild.
• Work with your squad to achieve sprint goals and deliver results
• Helping to review code and always giving constructive feedback. About You We'd really like to hear from you, if you have...
• Previous commercial iOS experience
• Good understanding and experience of using Swift
• Strong understanding of design patterns, such as VIPER.
• Familiar with Unit Testing using XCTest.
• Experience consuming REST APIs. Benefits Life at Student
Beans We are continuing to build a platform that we are passionate about and a business that our employees are proud to work for. At Student Beans, we believe our success is only due to the fantastic people that have helped us on our journey. And so creating a fun and unique culture, where the environment is empowering and rewarding, is our main priority!
Here are just a few things that make us an awesome place to work:
• Competitive salary.
• Amazing culture - smart dress, overflowing fruit bowl, occasional food vouchers
• Flex i-time.
• Young, vibrant and social environment
• Free Health Insurance for you