We require experienced PHP/ Wordpress Developer
We are looking for a PHP Full Stack Developer responsible for managing back-end services and the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application. Therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
What you will do:
- Designing & Developing websites & plugins from scratch on custom theme.
- Customization of pre-build themes and plugins as per requirement to develop or design a site.
- Modifications / Customization to the existing websites as per project details.
- Development of all device responsive & adaptive sites.
- Ensuring the security through plugins & cPanel of the site along with speed optimization through various plugins / tools.
- Optimizing the website manually for speed
- Strong Knowledge of SEO (On-site-Offsite)
- Assistance in fixing bugs and providing technical support wherever required.
- Strong Experience with Custom WordPress themes and plugins from scratch with great design and focus on UI/UX and strong understanding of PHP back-end development.
- Managed more than one custom WordPress site and strong ability to learn and adapt new changes.
- Ideally familiar with Design Thinking, Behavior and Test-Driven Development. Familiarity with test-and-learn approaches using web and customer analytics data, understanding how these drive hypotheses-based development. Strong leadership, communication and collaboration skills with track record of taking solution ownership.