Please note: You must read the below details in full to the end as during the interview questions will be asked about this Job description.
Male and Female Graphic Designer and Photoshop Professional are required for our Peshawar office:
- Extremely strong computer skills
- Understanding of Adobe Photoshop, as well as competing illustrator programs and have knowledge about Dreamweaver.
- Thorough knowledge of design and aesthetic principles
- Ability to work well in a team and communicate one's ideas clearly
- Marketing skills
- Must be a creative, progressive thinker with a desire to continually evolve skills.
- Excellent web Graphic Design portfolio.
- Ability to work independently on multiple tasks
- Experience with Adobe products including Illustrator, Photoshop, Dreamweaver (or similar code editor)
- To think creatively to produce new ideas for Designing Graphical Images more ideally for UK Online market according to the regular change and for the best of promoting the product in the market, themes etc.
- Work closely with Marketing and Template team.
Training: Please note we are looking for skilled staff who require minimum or no training at all.
Qualification: No Formal qualification is required, but a proof of past 2 years Experience is essential.
Job Contract duration: The job is permanent and you will be required to sign a Legal contract for minimum of 1.5 years.
Wages: Salary is decided based on the interview outcome and it is paid per hour on 15th of every month. salary are reviewed after every 3 months for an increase based on past performance.
Please do not apply:
1. That if currently you are a student part time or full time.
2. That you already have a job and working for another firm.
3. That if you can not work the required hours
Facility for Female staff: As there are other female working in our office, they have their own bathroom, kitchen, a working place with Air-condition and Coolers. We do provided free drop facility to female in selected area.
Facility for Male staff: Bathroom, kitchen and a working place with Air-Condition and coolers.
What happen after you apply for the job: We will contact via SMS and email please ensure that your email and mobile number are correct and working.
Note: We do not provide any info over the phone apart from direction to our office. Please make sure you bring printed CV for interview.