Job Description: Please note: You must read the below details in full to the end as during the interview questions will be asked about this Job description.
Mobile Android Developer required
- Should possess extensive programming knowledge of Java, Android SDK. Eclipse
- Extensive knowledge on Android Internals, Android Designs, UI, Architecture & Android Tools
- Experience working on complex android application that interact with Rest/Soap based serverside Web Services/APIs.
- Should have good Android / Java programming chops
- Experience with database (MySQL/ SQLite) design, MVC architecture
- STRONG working knowledge in Eclipse.
- Should be good in OOPs Concepts and Data Structures.
- Must have knowledge of database and SDLC
- Basic knowledge of OOPS Concepts is required
- Very Strong logical, analytical and algorithm skills.
- At least 5-8 applications developed on Android and presently on Play Store
- Work along with Project Managers to develop, test & release the apps.
- Enthusiastic about meeting deadlines, maintenance, support & performance optimization.
- Worked with REST / JSON , SOAP based APIs.
- Candidate should and must have a working knowledge and strong experience of min 1 to 2 years in Android Development.
- Please note we are looking for skilled staff who require minimum or no training at all.
- must have a working knowledge and strong experience of min 1 to 2 years in Android Development.
Job Contract duration:
- The job is permanent and you will be required to sign a Legal contract for minimum of 3 years OR on Project Base.
- Salary is decided based on the interview outcome and it is paid per hour on 15th of every month. salary are reviewed after every 4 months for an increase based on past performance.
Please do not apply:
- That currently you are a student part time or full time
- That you already have a job and working for another firm.
What happen after you apply for the job:
- We will contact via SMS and email please ensure that your email and mobile number are correct and working.
Note: We do not provide any info over the phone apart from direction to our office. Please make sure you bring printed CV for interview.