247Technologies is looking for a creative & passionate Digital Marketing Officer to develop, implement, track and optimize our digital marketing campaigns.
Core Responsibilities & Duties:
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or equivalent.
- Excellent communication and coordination skills, includes client communication.
- 4-5 years of core digital marketing experience, 1-2 years of managerial experience.
- Experience managing PPC, SEO and Affiliate programs.
- Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practice.
- Be passionate about marketing, as well as digital and emerging communication trends.