3-Bz are seeking a developer responsible for building games for various target platforms based on the Unity framework. Your primary responsibilities will be to implement game functionality translating design ideas, concepts, and requirements into a functional and engaging game. A commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and a quality product are essential.
· Implement game functionality as per communicated design
· Translate design specification into functional game
· Communicate with other team members to establish effective pipeline and integrate media assets
· Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
· Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
· Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to address and mitigate these problems
· Help maintain code quality, organization, and automation.
· Excellent knowledge of Unity, including experience with scripting, textures, animation, GUI styles, Optimization.
· Familiarity with level design and planning
· Experience with game physics and particle systems
· Experience with mobiles game development.
· Optimization techniques to reduce the games size.
· Experience optimizing memory and space usage for support of older hardware
· Experience with Cinema 4D and conversion of Android to iOS games is a plus.
· Prior experience with a well-known mobile title are a significant asset.
· Ability to constantly learn and stay in touch with evolving game standards and development technologies
· Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
· Familiarity with current design and architectural patterns
· Knack for writing clean, readable, and easily maintainable code
· Experience implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
· Industry: Information Technology
· Total Positions: 2 Posts
· Job Shift: First Shift (Day)
· Job Type: Full Time/Permanent
· Job Location: Rawalpindi, Pakistan
· Minimum Education: Bachelors
· Career Level: Experienced Professional/ internee
3-Bz Gaming Studio is an independent game development studio based in Australia. We were established in 2017 and are currently making games and applications for mobile platforms including on Android and iOS. We are team of exceptionally talented and seriously hardworking people who devote their car ...Read More