3-Bz are seeking a developer responsible for building games for various target platforms based on the Unity framework. Your primary responsibilities will be to implement game functionality translating design ideas, concepts, and requirements into a functional and engaging game. A commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and a quality product are essential.
· Implement game functionality as per communicated design
· Translate design specification into functional game
· Communicate with other team members to establish effective pipeline and integrate media assets
· Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
· Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
· Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to address and mitigate these problems
· Help maintain code quality, organization, and automation.
· Excellent knowledge of Unity, including experience with scripting, textures, animation, GUI styles, Optimization.
· Familiarity with level design and planning
· Experience with game physics and particle systems
· Experience with mobiles game development.
· Optimization techniques to reduce the games size.
· Experience optimizing memory and space usage for support of older hardware
· Experience with Cinema 4D and conversion of Android to iOS games is a plus.
· Prior experience with a well-known mobile title are a significant asset.
· Ability to constantly learn and stay in touch with evolving game standards and development technologies
· Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
· Familiarity with current design and architectural patterns
· Knack for writing clean, readable, and easily maintainable code
· Experience implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
· Industry: Information Technology
· Total Positions: 2 Posts
· Job Shift: First Shift (Day)
· Job Type: Full Time/Permanent
· Job Location: Rawalpindi, Pakistan
· Minimum Education: Bachelors
· Career Level: Experienced Professional/ internee