360factors, Inc. empowers small and mid-sized organizations with increased visibility across all governance, risk and compliance activities to drive better decision making and positively influence the direction of the business, by leveraging multi-tenant SaaS and artificial intelligence-based technology.
About the role
The content manager will be a key member of our marketing team who will be responsible for producing digital and print collateral content to drive traffic, engagement, and leads. As an individual contributor and a crucial member of the team, you will work closely with an integrated marketing team, be a problem solver, work collaboratively with the content team and other stakeholders in the organization.
You will strive to become a subject matter expert to transform leadership vision into insights and build relevant B2B content (e.g. white papers, blog posts, video scripts, email, case studies, press releases, etc.).
· Write high quality, grammatically correct and socially aware communication to specific segments of our USA-based Banking, Financial Services and Insurance target audience
· Communicate to senior executives of mid-large sized banks, financial services and insurance industry prospects and customers
· Help develop a content roadmap with high quality competitor and content research, take part in gathering requests and roadmap integration with Product, Sales, Technology, SEO, PPC, Tradeshows, Email and Media marketing
· You will prioritize, track, and execute on roadmap to ensure ETA/SLA are met
· Report on content impact to traffic, lead and conversion on customer acquisition, nurture and ABM strategies
· Research and write brochures, product and data sheets, web page, blogs, emails, case studies, email, newsletter, press release, promotional and print collateral
· Develop industry thought leadership content turning them into high quality and data driven whitepapers, presentations for webinar and video story boards
· Proofread and edit content to ensure consistency in terms of style/voice and best practices
· Create ad-copies for advertising campaigns including SEO, PPC, newsletter etc.
· Ability to recruit influencers, journalists, content partners and industry experts to produce and promote content to their distribution channels, publications
· Demonstrate a clear understanding of reader behavior and engagement; monitor competitors’ products and perform content audits
Experience and expertise
· 5 years of writing excellent quality content for the USA audience
· 3 years of working at a Software, B2B company
· 3+ years of experience in the marketing/communications domain
· Strong research skills and ability to tell a story in all forms of content
· Bachelor's degree (in English, marketing, or journalism)
· Experienced in digital research techniques
· Solid editing and proofreading skills
· Ability to prioritize, multi-task and manage projects
· Strong written and spoken communication skills
· Knowledge of SEO best practices will be a plus
360factors Inc., is an industry thought leader in pioneering the use of artificial intelligence to help companies manage their compliance and risk. Predict360, our B2B enterprise Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) platform, leverages Artificial Intelligence and Natural Language Processing technology to ...
360factors Inc., is an industry thought leader in pioneering the use of artificial intelligence to help companies manage their compliance and risk. Predict360, our B2B enterprise Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) platform, leverages Artificial Intelligence and Natural Language Processing technology to ...Read More