- Execute the Content Roadmap and ensure ETA/SLA are met
- Ensure corporate strategies for creating, repurposing, and distributing information across all channels – print, digital, mobile (tablet and app), and social – utilizing all content types – original, contributed, user-generated, native advertising etc.
- Collaborates with team to plan and execute content features and initiatives, ensuring all efforts meet editorial standards and requirements and ensuring content is an appropriate mix of media.
- Establishes key relationships across each market segment to gain understanding of the profession (important developments, trends etc.), how that content is of value and how it is best distributed in a platform-agnostic environment to engage each brand’s audience.
- Contributes to the creation of new content/data/product opportunities to gain new sell-side clients and new buy-side audiences.
- Develop and launch webinar series and client/industry speaking engagement series for each market based on emerging trends, market developments etc.
- Coordinate with team to establish the social media strategy and implementation content plan.
- Demonstrates a clear understanding of reader behavior and engagement; provide creative solutions to meet and exceed engagement goals Monitors competitors’ products and conducts content audits.
Required experience and knowledge
- Minimum of 2+ years of experience in Marketing and PR
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in B2B
- Bachelor's degree (mass / media communications preferred)
Success factor competency identifiers
1. Quick learning curve
a. get an understanding of the opportunities in any new industry in the first 60 days - figure out white space, set the vision, competitive differentiation, competitive landscape, pricing, promotion, messaging and figure out how we can win the change or change the game.
2. Product Management
a. ability to scope, prioritize, deliver on time and tie product strategy to business strategy
a. Must have some experience writing content on technical topics centered on B2B style content
a. in a start up environment, it is very critical to be able to multi-task and switch gears from marketing, to sales presentation, client implementation to product delivery
b. Ability to work under deadlines and deliver on time