· Review and document Predict 360 application features implemented or to be implemented.
· Drive identification of requirements across business units and identify substandard systems processes through reviewing Predict 360 application and evaluation of real-time data.
· Partner with 360factors stakeholder teams across business unit (i.e., Development, Implementation & Sales) to develop necessary analysis and documentation in a collaborative way, communicating effectively and efficiently with implementation and managerial teams.
· Evaluate, analyze, and communicate system requirements on a continuing basis with managerial and development team, and document requirements in Jira.
· Author and update internal and external documentation, and formally initiate and deliver requirements and documentation.
· Conduct daily review meetings with management team and document meeting points, discuss and document any queries raised by development team.
· Determine and develop user requirements for Predict 360 application in production, to ensure maximum usability.
· Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in IT or Computer Science.
· 5-7 years of proven experience in an analytics and systems development capacity.
· Expertise in Agile development methodology and working on Jira.
· Highly proficient technical writing capabilities.
· Proven experience in eliciting requirements and testing.
· Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Required Behavioral Traits
· Commitment to innovation.
· Detailed planner, expert communicator, and top-notch analyst.
· Seek out, develop, and help implement strategic initiatives for improved efficiency and productivity.
· Committed to the discovery and development of innovative solutions in an ever-changing digital landscape.
360factors empowers organizations to accelerate productivity, innovation and profitability by predicting risks and streamlining compliance. Predict360, its flagship software product, is a Risk and Compliance Intelligence Platform augmented with Artificial Intelligence technology to predict and mitig ...Read More