At 360factors we are committed to upholding the following core values:
Passion | Respect | Accountability | Innovation | Speed | Execution
· Career opportunity – work with US companies in B2B environment, learn sales and develop inside sales skills.
· Interaction with banking professionals and c-level executives throughout the US and worldwide.
· Contribute and have an immediate tangible impact - turn your passion into action.
· Creative and fresh thinking in your work and your life, regardless of your role.
· Spirit of collaboration - work with a diverse range of people with different views, perspectives and priorities.
· Achieve or exceed monthly quotas of account executive meetings and opportunities generated
· Business development: Research the market, identify corporate prospects, develop accounts.
· Proactively develop targeted lists, call strategies, and messaging to drive appointment setting for new business.
· Initial Prospect Contact: Contact leads and determine interest level, technical readiness and budget availability.
· Successfully manage and overcome prospect objections to drive additional conversation with customers.
· Setting Up Appointments: After initial introduction, set-up meetings of the candidate with the managers in USA.
· Sales Process Management: Manage movement of the prospect through early stages of the sales process.
· Forecasting: Keeping management abreast of developments in major accounts, sales projections, and deal value.
Required Experience & Qualification
· Candidate must possess at least a bachelor’s degree.
· B2B experience will be a definite plus
· Candidates having software industry experience will be preferred
· Strong telephone prospecting and consultative selling skills.
· Excellent written and verbal English communication skills.
· Ideal candidate will be technologically savvy with drive for continuous learning.
· Must be adept at discussion and selling value of technology-based solutions.
· Proven ability to work independently and in a team environment.
· Strong need identification and problem-solving skills.
· Excellent relationship building / managing skills.
· Proven experience of sales and quota achievement.
· Working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
· Knowledge of enterprise software sales preferred
360factors empowers organizations to accelerate productivity, innovation and profitability by predicting risks and streamlining compliance. Predict360, its flagship software product, is a Risk and Compliance Intelligence Platform augmented with Artificial Intelligence technology to predict and mitig ...Read More