We are seeking a PHP/WordPress developer to join us
- 2+ experience of working with Core PHP projects.
- Experience with developing custom WordPress themes and plugins from scratch.
- Development expertise with custom post types, custom fields, plug-ins, theme development, and WordPress database structure knowledge.
- Experience with Front end frameworks such as Bootstrap and Foundation
- Knowledge of SQL and experience using MySQL
- Flexibility regarding changing priorities and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Highly motivated to complete projects/tasks in time.
- Complete understanding of browser support, CDN, caching, backend services, and deployment
- Experience with different hosting environments, shared, virtual and dedicated servers
- Experience with modern source control (Git, Beanstalk)
- Experience using third-party APIs (e.g., Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
- Documentation of work, commenting, and proper organization of code so end users and other team members can use and work with individually developed code
- Experience with integrating payment gateways (2CO, PayPal, Authorize.net, Stripe, Easypaisa, JazzCash, etc)
- Experience with WooCommerce / EDD implementations and customizations
- Experience with on page SEO
The ideal candidate must have
- Strong Problem solving skills
- Can work independently without much guidance
- Highly motivated to complete projects/tasks in time
- Leadership acumen to upskill his/her subordinates
- Great at communicating with others and have team spirit
You’d be already in top 1% if you have the following
- Active Github profile (mention the link your resume/cv)
- WordPress Theme/Plugin published on the repo or themeforest/codecanyon
- Experience with Amazon Web Services
- We have a flat hierarchy, so no typical organizational bureaucracies
- We value your ideas, so be at your creative best and build something incredible
- In office multi gym and elliptical bike for quick workout
- Casual dress wear, so feel comfortable
- Continuous learning and upskilling through paid online courses and certifications
So, if you think you have what it takes to be a part of a growing start up, act now and join us for the ride into the future TO INFINITY AND BEYOND.