We are looking for services of a "SEO Expert”.
• Plan, develop and implement our SEO strategy
• Work towards organic search optimization and ROI maximization
• Regularly perform thorough keywords research
• Identify key SEO KPIs
• Monitor redirects, click rate, bounce rate, and other KPIs
• Prepare and present reports regularly
• Identify our buyer persona to better target identified audiences
• Identify problems and deficiency and implement solutions in a timely manner
• Suggest improvements for process and productivity optimization
• Work with web developers and marketing teams to properly implement SEO best practices
• Stay up to date with the latest SEO and digital marketing latest trends and best practices
• Manage and execute online link building strategy
• In-depth analysis of potential inbound links to meet quality standards.
• Coordinating guest-posts on related blogs.
• Blog commenting (good English is a must)
• Developing and implementing new link building strategies.
• Competitor analysis to track and decode their link building strategies.
• Identifying and removing any potentially harmful back-links that could negatively affect website’s ranking
• 1 years of experience as Search Engine Marketing Specialist or similar role
• 1 years of experience web analytics, marketing, and business development
• Experience with A/B testing and other testing metrics
• Ability to analyze data and provide evidence-based recommendations
• Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
• Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
• Team player
• Good time-management skills
• Great interpersonal and communication skills