This is a Malaysia Based Job.
The company is based in Malaysia that implements ERP/EPM Product/Modules offerings, of applications and technologies, both In-Cloud and On-Premises, It offers a set of innovative and market leading Professional Services and Managed Services for Oracle EBS and Oracle Cloud (SaaS, PaaS, IaaS). It has aggressive plans to continue investing for the development of resources pool in Malaysia hence currently working with various educational institutions for the “Fresh Graduate” and “Internship” programs for both Functional and Technical skills. It has now started to hire international experienced resources.
Responsibilities, Knowledge and Ability:
- Work with our customers to deploy Oracle cloud applications by guiding customers through the implementation of Oracle delivered functionality.
- Advise customers on best practice solutions by industry, map business processes to delivered functionality, document customer and system requirements, and configure application functionality.
- Develop and maintain ongoing relationships with customers through the project lifecycle and application maintenance.
- Work collaboratively in a team environment to develop comprehensive solutions with a cross module mindset, bridging the gap between both functional and technical customer needs.
- Ability to independently work onsite with our clients & able to work with other organization consultants to resolve customer issues.
- Works with clients on-site or remotely to deploy Oracle EBS and/or Oracle ERP Cloud applications. Researches and analyses existing systems and processes; identifying data and process flows and integration points; articulate risks and barriers; recommending project approaches in reference to the Financials modules implementations. Works with client and counterparts to identify, document and manage business requirements.
- Develops functional and technical design and documentation for Oracle Cloud Applications dependent data conversions, interfaces, custom reporting including use of documented revision control.
- Maintains ongoing, successful relationships with customers; coordinates directly with the customer to ensure that a high level of satisfaction is achieved and maintained.
- Prioritize, manage and service multiple project requests at the same time.
- Maintains knowledge of current technologies and practices in professional area to assist with consulting initiatives.
- Solid experience with business process/requirements analysis and reengineering, module set up and configuration, documentation, and ability to provide knowledge transfer.
- Technical and project management skills associated with Oracle EBS are helpful but are not required.
- Demonstrated experience as a senior resource assisting in system strategy, gathering and documenting business requirements, leading fit-gap analysis, as-is and to be business process designs, prototype demonstration, functional configuration, testing, and client user training.
- Minimum two full lifecycle implementations of Oracle eBusiness Suite (R12 Financials or SCM) with one full lifecycle implementations of Oracle ERP Cloud OR Minimum two full lifecycle implementation of Oracle ERP Cloud. Exceptions may be considered.
- Oracle ERP Cloud implementation certification is a plus.
- Relevant Bachelor's Degree or considerable work experience. Exceptions will be considered.
- Must have expertise in at least 2 of the following areas in:
- Core Fusion Financials: General Ledger, Cash Management, Payables, Receivables, Expenses, Fixed Assets
- Procurement: Purchasing, Purchasing Contracts, Supplier Portals
- Supply Chain: Order Management, Product Hub, Inventory and Cost Accounting
- Projects Portfolio: Project Management, Project Costing, Project Billing, Project Contracts
- Experience in executing implementation strategy, capturing customer and systems requirements, prototyping, testing, training, and implementing practical business solutions
- Ability to work with the functional and technical team members to accurately document requirements, create functional design strategies, and facilitate testing for technical integration
- Strong experience with Chart of Accounts design (For ERP Financial Consultants) and working at C levels.
- Ability to create reports using Financial Reporting Studio (FRS), SmartView, and Oracle Transactional Business Intelligence (OTBI).
- Hands on experience in managing and executing tasks and deliverables in the following elements of a project lifecycle:
- Design, Build/Configuration, Training, Testing, Deploy and Support
- Effectively manages scope and customer expectations on individual assignments.
- Follows through on all assignments and takes ownership of client issues.
- Good communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
- Effective ability to manage client engagement.
- Communicates clearly and effectively with clients, account managers, and management.
- Consistently produces clear, concise status reports if/when needed.
- Builds confidence and trust with clients.
- Displays effective analytical skills.
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment.
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
- Desire to work in a consulting role.
- Good people management skills.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple clients/projects effectively.
- Ability to effectively work independently and anticipate next steps and tasks on projects.
- Team player – proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment. Experience in an onshore, offshore team structure is a plus.
- Strong understanding of enterprise software solutions (ERP, CRM etc)
- Good understanding and experience of cloud services and integration.
- Strong understanding of business processes.
- 5 – 7 Years Consulting Experience.
- Multiple Oracle eBusiness (EBS) implementations.
- 2+ Oracle ERP Cloud implementations.
- Role is based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, hence willing to relocate.
- Willing to Travel in ASEAN.
- Experience with leading teams.
- Experience mentoring junior consultants (Preferred).
- Outside of Oracle specific background / experience, the candidate must have typical strong consulting background and able to talk with the business on their requirements, pain points, business wins etc and translate all these into a good value proposition.
- We offer a comprehensive benefits program which features
- Competitive compensation package
- Health Insurance
- KPI based bonus
- Annual performance and merit review
- Mentoring and career roadmap