4M Marketing is on the look-out for an experienced Assistant Brand Manager to head the branding and campaign planning domain of our Real Estate.
- In this role, you will be responsible for developing, implementing and executing go-to-market campaigns for brand awareness, sales, and branding.
Roles & responsibilities:
- Maintain tracking of online consumers, market trends and culturally significant events for marketing opportunities.
- Devise strategies to drive online traffic to the product website.
- Develop and manage online brand and product campaigns to raise brand awareness.
- Create holistic online marketing campaigns for an increase in sales and brand reach, supervise execution.
- Evaluate customer research, market conditions, and competitor data.
- Aid in the construction of online user personas.
- Create and supervise the execution of media publication plans.
- Lead website optimization and landing pages for low bounce rates, on-page time and sales conversions.
- Monitor brand reputation and direct necessary corrective actions.
- Advise on website design, content, and communication with respect to the brand.
- Plan team tasks based on quarterly targets and prioritized tasks.
- Oversee team targets and performance metrics.
- Aid in employee recruitment and onboarding.
Experience & qualifications
- At least 3 years experience in a similar role, altogether 7 plus years of experience.
- Hands-on with Google Analytics (preferably certified by Google Academy).
- At least 1 year of experience with Google AdWords.
- At least 1 year of experience with Facebook advertising.
- Basic familiarity with SEO and Affiliate marketing principles.
- Fluent in English (written and verbal).
- At least 1-year experience in leading team of up to 5 people.
- Masters degree in marketing from reputable university preferred.