We are hiring a Front-End Developer / WordPress Developer who can easily customize themes, develop websites from scratch and update our existing websites.
An ideal candidate should have
- Worked in some of the famous themes like Avada, Be Theme, Bridge, The Gem, X Theme etc.
- Experience of Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator is essential.
- Some experience of MySQL Database and PHP (any framework) will be preferred
- Good Communication Skills
- Strong understanding of latest industry trends and WordPress CMS
- Comfortable working with debugging tools like Firebug, Chrome inspector, etc.
- Ability to understand CSS changes and their ramifications to ensure consistent style across platforms and browsers
- Ability to debug website for page speed using Gtmetrix.com and other tools.
- Have self-motivation, sense of punctuality, responsibility and a professional attitude.
- Ability to slice PSD to HTML conversion & customizing themes for WordPress
- Designing and implementing new features and functionality
- Establishing and guiding the website’s architecture
- Ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the CMS
- Helping formulate an effective, responsive design and turning it into a working theme and plugin.
- Experience in Creating site maps, robot.txt, writing meta description & tags, proper use of SEO plugins.
- Experience in Optimising images and pages of the present websites.
Salary will be negotiated on after interview. Please apply with your portfolio. Any applicants without portfolio will not be considered.