- Execute social media / products campaigns through platforms determination (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc), messaging and audience identification.
- Edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, videos etc) that build meaningful connections.
- Setup and optimized assigned social media pager within each platform to increase the visibility of own social content.
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social feedback and then acting (respond) on the information.- Manage reputation, identify key players and coordinate actions.
- Draft precise response against all type of scenarios followed by the standards (where applicable).
- Adherence and compliance with company policies and procedures.Initially selected candidate will be offered 5 years service contract whih will be converted as Permanent Govt Job subject to performance of the candidate.