Major Job Description:
- Technical expertise in Software Development Life Cycle entailing requirement analysis, time & cost estimation and high-level design
- Experience in .Net Framework, C#, LINQ and Entity Framework
- Hands-on experience with Relational Databases (Oracle/Sybase/Postgres/MSSQL/MySQL)
- Deep understanding of technology with focus on delivering business solutions.
- Provide maintenance and operations support of existing systems and infrastructure as well as develop new technologies.
- Work according to specification of the project. Implement application with proper documentation which involves complete testing and verification of code.
- Document code appropriately for maintainability.
- Perform design and code reviews and help maintain code quality, performance and application responsiveness.
- T-SQL with an ability to write SQL queries and stored procedures
- Experience in MVS, SSMS, Source control tools, such as GIT
- Experience in Agile development methodologies, including SCRUM
- Understanding of object-oriented design, web application architecture and relational database design
Major Job Requirements:
· Bachelor’s degree in information technology, computer science or related field
- 7+ years of experience in relevant C#.
- 4+ years hands-on experience with Relational Databases (Oracle/Sybase/Postgres/MSSQL/MySQL)
- Demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills and effectively collaborates with other team members and project stakeholders.
· Knowledge of C++ a bonus, though not required
· Experience with SSIS, SSDT, and performance tuning MS SQL Server databases
· Experience with Unit Testing frameworks such as xUnit, and Web Automation frameworks such as Selenium is a plus
· Familiarity with the Resharper Visual Studio plugin
Job Type: Full-time