Senior Visa and Immigration Consultant’s main role includes to supervise all visa and immigration cases to ensure the clients who are relocating do not face any legal issues, problems and hindrances in the documentation and rest of the process.The Senior Visa and Immigration Consultant shall be responsible for advising and guiding the clients who wish to migrate internationally both temporary and permanently. The Senior Visa and Immigration Consultant must work within strict timelines and communicate with authorities and the client consistently via email or telephone. Clients must be treated individually and the process tailored to suit them. The Senior Visa and Immigration Consultant must have a strong understanding of border control procedures as well as any related legislation.
- The Senior Visa and Immigration Consultant must oversee all aspects of the Visa and Immigration Service, ensuring that the process runs smoothly.
- The Senior Visa and Immigration Consultant must interview all clients and deal with all applications face to face to ensure that the client is suitable.
- You must oversee the completion of all relevant visa and immigration documents and ensure that they are received within the time limit set by the government.
- The Senior Visa and Immigration Consultant must ensure that all of the information provided by the client is accurate and correct, preparing and checking all legal documents.
- The Senior Visa and Immigration Consultant must prepare all fee quotes and any information required by clients, colleagues or authorities.
- You must maintain strong working relationships with all clients and colleagues.
- The Senior Visa and Immigration Consultant must be able to help the client to obtain Visas, Second Passports, Green cards and other documentation required.
- You must take full responsibility of all Immigration issues and operations, remaining up to date with any changes to legislation.
- As the Senior Visa and Immigration Consultant you may be required to train some staff to enhance their understanding of immigration rules to help them to fulfil their roles to a high level.
Key skills and qualifications of a Visa and Immigration Consultant:
- You will ideally be educated to degree level and may also be required to hold any other qualifications relevant to Visa and Immigration Consultancy.
- You must be fluent in English and have experience in Immigration and Second Passport procedures and accreditation.
- For a Visa and Immigration Consultant, experience in lobbying is desirable, and depending upon the role, you may also be required to be bi-lingual.
- The Senior Visa and Immigration Consultant must be motivated, energetic and able to work as a part of a team.
- The Senior Visa and Immigration Consultant must have strong communication and negotiation skills as the job is centered on communication with the client, colleagues and authorities.
- The Senior Visa and Immigration Consultant must be able to work to tight deadlines even when under pressure, whilst still being able to provide a high level of customer service.
- You must be proficient in Microsoft Office and any other software related to Visa and Immigration Consultancy.
Apply in confidence with your CV latest by 10th October, 2020.