Would you like join a start-up with a North American customer base and be responsible for its digital marketing strategy? Do you have the communication skills, technical background and throughput to meet deadlines and produce high quality deliverables? You will have the exciting opportunity to work closely with stellar technical, sales and marketing teams. 7Vals is committed to becoming the global leader in the Asset Management/Rental Management space with our SaaS based products.
- Shape our digital marketing efforts
- Plan and execute marketing campaigns that build brand awareness and generate leads, with a close eye on ROI.
- Manage the right mix of content to support integrated campaigns, including outbound emails, campaign landing pages, webinars, infographics, and social media.
- Use analytic skills to identify and test emerging opportunities for business market growth and improvement.
- Analyze marketing pipeline, and identify and implement action plans to improve and maximize ROI
- Develop effective display campaigns, including banner ads, social media, and retargeting.
- Plan SEM programs for keyword discovery, keyword expansion, ad copy, ad grouping, landing page optimization, testing, and analysis.
- Research and analyze competitor SEM campaigns
- Manage A/B testing, including ad copy and landing page optimization to improve click through and conversion rates.
- Develop and manage forecasts; implement strategies to achieve/exceed targets.