Would you like join a start-up with a North American customer base and be responsible producing high-quality technical content and publications? Do you have the communication skills, technical background and throughput to meet deadlines and produce high quality deliverables? As a Technical Content Manager/Tech Writer at 7Vals, you will have the exciting opportunity to work closely with stellar technical, sales and marketing teams. 7Vals is committed to becoming the global leader in the Asset Management/Rental Management space with our SaaS based products. To enable this, the technical content publications team plays a vital role. From writing business marketing articles to getting our customers up and running quickly.
- Drive the documentation planning in partnership with with the customer success and product teams.
- Produce high-quality documentation for products including manuals, help topics, FAQs etc.
- Independently research and author white papers and case studies.
- Produce high quality rich web content to be published in blogs, news-letters and distribution lists.
- Follow designs and standards to develop and deliver documentation and suggest improvements.
- Positions open for both experienced and fresh graduates
- Experienced using authoring applications to write, format, manage, and publish high-quality content.
- Degree in English, Technical Writing, Computer Science or related field desirable but nor required.
- Previous experience working in an agile engineering environment a plus.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong grammar skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Passion to thrive in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment.