We are looking for an HR Manager / Human Resource Manager
• Conduct learning and development needs assessment through job analysis, appraisal schemes and regular consultation with business managers.
• Design and lead developmental initiatives around capacity building of the workforce.
• Develop learning and development programs, awareness sessions and workshops as per organizational needs.
• Create and/or deliver a range of training using classroom, online and blended learning sessions.
• Prepare reports on training, performance management and employee benefits effectiveness.
• Trains and coaches team leads and managers involved in employee development efforts.
• Take ownership of the performance management process design and management.
• Proactively lead activities around performance planning and evaluation.
• Coordinate and facilitate the performance monitoring and evaluation process and meetings
• Introduce employee benefits and incentives to engage and motivate employees.
• Keep up to date with developments in training by reading relevant journals, going to meetings and attending relevant courses.
• Research new technologies and methodologies in workplace learning, performance optimization and present this research.
• Any other task assigned by Team Lead/Manager.
Required Skills and Knowledge Areas:
• Employee Development
• Performance Management
• Learning and Developmen
• Analytical Skills
• Problem-solving Skills
• Initiative- Oriented approach
• Continuous learning & improvement