1) National Sales Manager required having strong profile in construction industry. Should have strong liaison with Engineering Consulting Firms (Town Planners, Designers, Architects) and Contracting Companies.
2) Should have strong market intelligence for upcoming projects nationwide.
3) Ideal candidate should have at least 8 to 10 years of relevant experience.
4) Should be responsible to monitor and guide the Regional Sales Manager and Sales Managers, on their targets and ensure smooth corporate sales operations.
5) Should define territories (Geographical or Otherwise) of sales person so that they close deals as per assigned targets in their defined area while avoiding any overlapping territories.
6) To discuss with Regional Manager Sales (segment + region) their weekly plan. Weekly sales target review meeting should also be conducted. Moreover randomly accompany Sales Managers and Executives on their sale pitch visits to monitor their knowledge, skill and abilities.
7) Identify and track upcoming Tenders through websites to ensure timely submission of tender quotes and associated tender documents. Negotiate for mobilization advance and against performance guarantees and retention money to improve company cash flows
8) Monitor and evaluate periodic (Monthly, Quarterly and annually) sales targets against recovery through self and immediate team.
9) Constantly create and document leads/Projects by maintaining project tracker report.
10) The Pipeline should be a mix of Large, Medium and Small Value leads
11) Take Market Intelligence reports from Subordinates in order to calculate competitor moves and take insights for new product development needs
pShafisons Engineering (Private) Limited (SSEPL) created ripples in the field of Engineering Plastics in year 1994 by launching of brand, BETA PIPES. Our business activities are focused on the development, manufacturing and distribution of plastic pipe systems and solutions. At Shafisons Engineering ...مزید پڑھیں