3 & Four is looking for a Technical Writer to join our team as a Technical Content Writer. We are a Hubspot Platinum partner agency working on Hubspot CRM, sales, and marketing services.
Must have at least 1 year of experience in technical content writing
Your primary responsibility will be to write engaging and insightful content in the form of blogs, articles, reports, etc.
We are looking for a person who is not merely interested in a job, but rather is passionate about his profession. The ideal candidate will invest in this job as the true career opportunity it is. A successful technical content writer is a person who is at their desk and on time every day, ready to solve problems, meet the varying requirements of the role and be a good teammate.
PLEASE ATTACH YOUR WRITTEN CONTENT SAMPLE ALONG WITH THE CV.
Requirements for a good fit:
Should have experience in these aspects,
- One or more years of proven work experience as a Technical Content Writer, Copywriter, or similar role
- Excellent writing, communication, grammar, and storytelling skills
- Ability to learn and get trained on HubSpot
- Strong reading comprehension and written communication skills
- Knowledge of basic SEO techniques and their usage
- Knowledge of CRMs and marketing tools is a big plus
- Ability to prioritize and organize effectively
- Ability to use a personal computer and appropriate software applications (i.e. word processing, Grammarly, etc.)
- Ability to perform the job at workstation for prolonged periods
- Quick thinker, likes challenges, goal-oriented, ambitious, determined, and self-confident
- Self-starter and team player
- Positive and enthusiastic
- Demonstrates self-control and patience
- Able to adapt quickly to a fast-paced and changing environment
- Ability to multiplex between the necessary desktop tools and customer response
- Ability to multi-task while navigating the appropriate desktop tools to obtain the necessary information