360 Billing Technologies a USA based company is looking for Dental Billing Officer for its Lahore office.
Responsible for Insurance verifications, collecting, posting and managing account payments. Responsible for submitting claims and following up with insurance companies.
- Prepares and submits dental claims daily to various insurance companies either electronically or by paper.
- Promptly processes payments from insurance companies.
- Prepares daily deposits.
- Answers questions from patients, clerical staff and insurance companies.
- Identifies and resolves patient billing complaints.
- Prepares, reviews and sends patient statements.
- Follows up on aging claims or delinquent accounts.
- Reviews accounts and prepares information for the collection agency.
- Performs various collection actions including contacting patients by phone, correcting and resubmitting claims to third party payers.
- Participates in educational activities and attends monthly billing meetings.
- Conducts self in a respectful and professional manner.
- Maintains strictest confidentiality; adheres to all HIPAA guidelines/regulations
- Knowledge of dental billing/collection practices. Knowledge of computer programs.
- Knowledge of business office procedures. Knowledge of basic dental coding and third-party operating procedures and practices.
- Ability to operate a computer and basic office equipment.
- Ability to operate a multi-line telephone system.
- Skill in answering a telephone in a pleasant and helpful manner.
- Ability to read, understand and follow oral and written instructions.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with patients, employees and the public.
- Must be well organized and detail-oriented.
- This written job description is not intended to be all-inclusive.
- All employees are expected to perform any duties assigned within reason not listed on this job description when requested by management.