360factors, Inc. empowers small and mid-sized organizations with increased visibility across all governance, risk and compliance activities to drive better decision making and positively influence the direction of the business, by leveraging multi-tenant SaaS and artificial intelligence-based technology.
About the role
The content manager will be a key member of our marketing team who will be responsible for producing digital and print collateral content to drive traffic, engagement, and leads. As an individual contributor and a crucial member of the team, you will work closely with an integrated marketing team, be a problem solver, work collaboratively with the content team and other stakeholders in the organization.
You will strive to become a subject matter expert to transform leadership vision into insights and build relevant B2B content (e.g. white papers, blog posts, video scripts, email, case studies, press releases, etc.).
· Write high quality, grammatically correct and socially aware communication to specific segments of our USA-based Banking, Financial Services and Insurance target audience
· Communicate to senior executives of mid-large sized banks, financial services and insurance industry prospects and customers
· Help develop a content roadmap with high quality competitor and content research, take part in gathering requests and roadmap integration with Product, Sales, Technology, SEO, PPC, Tradeshows, Email and Media marketing
· You will prioritize, track, and execute on roadmap to ensure ETA/SLA are met
· Report on content impact to traffic, lead and conversion on customer acquisition, nurture and ABM strategies
· Research and write brochures, product and data sheets, web page, blogs, emails, case studies, email, newsletter, press release, promotional and print collateral
· Develop industry thought leadership content turning them into high quality and data driven whitepapers, presentations for webinar and video story boards
· Proofread and edit content to ensure consistency in terms of style/voice and best practices
· Create ad-copies for advertising campaigns including SEO, PPC, newsletter etc.
· Ability to recruit influencers, journalists, content partners and industry experts to produce and promote content to their distribution channels, publications
· Demonstrate a clear understanding of reader behavior and engagement; monitor competitors’ products and perform content audits
Experience and expertise
· 5 years of writing excellent quality content for the USA audience
· 3 years of working at a Software, B2B company
· 3+ years of experience in the marketing/communications domain
· Strong research skills and ability to tell a story in all forms of content
· Bachelor's degree (in English, marketing, or journalism)
· Experienced in digital research techniques
· Solid editing and proofreading skills
· Ability to prioritize, multi-task and manage projects
· Strong written and spoken communication skills
· Knowledge of SEO best practices will be a plus
360factors Inc., is an industry thought leader in pioneering the use of artificial intelligence to help companies manage their compliance and risk. Predict360, our B2B enterprise Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) platform, leverages Artificial Intelligence and Natural Language Processing technology to he ...مزید پڑھیں