Start and build your career with 3m&k enterprises - one of the well-respected Australian-owned OutsourcingCompany with offices in Clark and Sydney, providing high quality services to clients and promising career to its employees.
Our client is currently looking for a Senior Accountant that can go above and beyond to help the clients reach their goals.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Prepare individual tax returns
- Prepare financial statements & supporting workpapers for Sole traders, Partnerships, Company’s, Trusts
- Prepare tax returns for Sole traders, Partnerships, Company’s, Trusts
- Prepare FBT returns
- Bank Reconciliations, Petty Cash Reconciliations, Credit Card Reconciliations, Loan Reconciliations, General Ledger Maintenance and Bookkeeping.
- GST Reconciliation
- Maintains and balances subsidiary accounts by verifying, allocating, posting, reconciling transactions; resolving discrepancies.
- Preparation of monthly/quarterly management accounts and reports
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Offer open lines of communication between junior staff & management to ensure targets are met
- Minimum of 2 years Australian accounting and taxation experience
- Xero &QuickbooksCertified
- Experience in Sage Handisoft
- Experience in Deputy software
- Experience in the preparation and review of financial statements and income tax returns for individuals, companies, and trusts
- Experience working with Australian SMEs
- Competent with computer operations as well as some specific applications, such as Xero, Quickbooks, Sage Handisoft, Deputy, Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook.
- Experience with relevant computer systems
- The person must be keen to learn and develop their computer competencies
- Particularly good in verbal and written English communication skills
- Easy going
- Clear communicator
- Flexible / multi-tasker – can move between tasks at short notice
- Has attention to details and highly motivated
- Can deliver quality output with minimal supervision