1. Responsible of all procurement matters.
2. All Pricing and POs QA/QC.
3. To Ensure Follow-ups of All Procurement activity
4. To Ensure Update status on each matter.
5. Track Purchasing activity and measurements.
6. Responsible for planning, developing and buying materials, parts, supplies and equipment’s in a timely and cost effective way; timely manner while maintaining appropriate quality standards and specifications.
7. To manage a designated group of products and suppliers to ensure a secure and sustainable supply chain is developed and maximum value is achieved for the business.
8. To work closely with Procurement team to introduce and apply professional procurement tools and techniques to support the business.
9. To ensure professional supplier management is applied across the supply base, taking responsibility for a number of suppliers assigned by the Op0eration Head and ensuring their performance is maintained and where possible improved.
10. To negotiate, implement and manage supply agreements for the company.
11. To prepare and present supply strategies for products which ensure an ongoing delivery of Quality Product with a secure but cost competitive supply in support of the business.
12. Create and implement KPI’s.
13. Continually develop expertise to support growth for new projects.
14. Lead the procurement group in all phases.
15. Ensure Order materials and services as per negotiated and appropriately approved. Review quotations.
16. To ensure purchase requisitions, approve and issues purchase orders in accordance with company policy and negotiated terms and conditions.
17. To Ensure Completion of all procurement files.
18. Help to lower the cost and secure agreements.
19. Liaise with Accounts Payable Department to ensure accurate and timely payment of invoices, as necessary for the business with the supplier