The incumbent must be highly-analytical, professional, and possess excellent organizational skills. The chosen candidate will ensure applying strategies to Company’s daily operations to improve its development. General Administration/Management. Having in-depth knowledge of the current and up-and-coming trends in the IT field is a must.
- Management of the technical and software development teams.
- Keeping a liaison with the off-shore higher management. This includes reporting on daily basis.
- Ensuring that all the current projects are on time and to wrinkle out any issues/problems.
- Reporting the performance of the Resources in terms of man-hours on weekly basis to streamline billing.
- Monitoring of all the on-going projects.
- Hiring of specialized resources as per requirement.
- Develop goals and strategies to ensure the smooth and effective running of the Company.
- Create business value through technology.
- Monitor, manage, and monitor projects including risk analysis, monitoring and mitigation.
- Monitor changes in the technology sector to discover ways the company can improve and develop.
- Strategic planning of business growth objectives.
- Ensure tech systems and procedures lead to outcomes in line with business goals.
- Provide leadership to IT specialists and other staff within the company.
- Manage HR Component including Employee Relationship Management (ERM), and Training.
- Knowledge of Software Development Methodologies, Systems Analysis & Design, and SQA.
- Manage fast-moving, cross-functional teams of people from different parts of the organization.
- Need to collaborate and work together in different ways.
- Promotes broad technology agenda to help the business profit from leading-edge initiatives.
- Focus on ROI improvement of IT.
- Proven expertise in both business and technical facets.
- Vendor Management.
- Contracts Management.
- Establish IT policies, strategies, and standards.
- Developing, managing and monitoring company-wide budget.
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, engineering, or relevant field. (Masters’ Preferred)
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in information technology and data management.
- In-depth knowledge of administration and management processes.
- A highly-analytical mind-set with superb problem-solving skills.
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills in English.
- Good understanding of modern databases and information system technologies.
Job Type: Full-time