WE are looking for a Chief Technology Officer (CTO) to provide sound technical leadership in all aspects of our business. You will communicate with employees, stakeholders and customers to ensure our company’s technologies are used appropriately.
- Strategic thinking and strong business acumen are essential in this role. We expect you to be well-versed in current technological trends and familiar with a variety of business concepts.
- The Chief Technology Officer (CTO) lead role is to assure the successful execution of the company’s business mission through development and deployment of the company’s web presence.
- Setting a vision for how technology will be used in the company.
- Ensuring that the technological resources meet the company's short and long-term needs.
- Outline the goals for research and development.
- Creating timelines for the development and deployment of all technological services.
- Ensuring deadlines and quality benchmarks are met.
- Making executive decisions on behalf of the company's technological requirements.
- Acting as a mentor to team members.
- Maintaining a consumer-focused outlook and aiding in the delivering of IT projects to market.
- Managing technology budgets and time frames.
- Staying on top of technology trends and developments.
- Ensuring all technology practices adhere to regulatory standards.
- Develop technical aspects of the company’s strategy to ensure alignment with its business goals
- Discover and implement new technologies that yield competitive advantage
- Supervise system infrastructure to ensure functionality and efficiency
- Build quality assurance and data protection processes
- Must 3+ years Experience in leading Technology Teams.
- Must have expert knowledge of different languages, specifically C++
- Experience and Knowledge of Blockchain will be a plus point
- Must have a proven track record in innovation and team management.
What do we offer?
- Market competitive salary will be offered to right candidate
- Mobile allowance
- Weekends off
- Annual paid leaves
- Quarterly bonus
- Biannual Increments
- Friendly working environment
- Professional growth