We are looking for a candidate who has excellent French Speaking skills and prior experience of atleast two years specifically as a French Speaking customer service representative.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Respond to all requests (live chat, phone or email) for quotes within agreed SLAs.
- Provide customers with advice and recommendations based on the customer's use of the labels and ensure that they have been provided with the most appropriate labelling solution.
- Consciously upsell products and services offered by AA Labels.
- Build a rapport/relationship with customers and follow up all verbal communication with customers in writing.
- Consultative soft sales responsibility for all inquiries.
- Carry out follow up calls for sample orders and quotations with a view to converting to order.
- Actively work towards quotation conversion targets and identifying new opportunities of business.
- Provide support and training to colleagues as required.
- Provider cover for team members during periods of absence and/or busy periods.
- Foresee possible problem/issue with customer orders (complaints/returns), liaise with them in a timely manner to update them and appropriately hand the task over to the responsible member of the team. Oversee the completion of such tasks.
- Manage and/or delegate and artwork related queries/tasks.
- Monitor/Track Express orders and ensure customer expectations are met at all times.
- To complete reasonable extra hours to complete jobs and/or reduce workload.
Person Specifications - Abilities & Skills:
- Mathematically orientated with a good understanding of geometry and measurements.
- Detailed knowledge of customer care and customer relationship management.
- Detailed knowledge of soft/consultative sales and quotation conversion techniques.
- Knowledge of the self-adhesive label industry would be desirable but not essential to the role as full training will be provided.
- Excellent French Speaking skills
- Excellent telephone manner & presence.
- Good command of the French language, in written and verbal terms and good comprehension.
- Good ability to communicate clearly and concisely.
- Good time management skills with the ability to work under pressure.
- Demonstrable problem-solving skills and ability to find answers/solutions.
- Able to learn, retain and apply knowledge acquired through training.
- Active Listening skills
- Complete quality work at all times regardless of the volumes of work.
- Maintain a high level of attention to detail at all times.
- IT literate and able to use and/or learn standard and proprietary software and more specifically, proficient in use of Power point, Word, Outlook, Excel.
- Soft sales / customer service experience.
- Demonstrable experience in managing work flow / distribution of work
- Ability to stay calm during periods of high level of pressure
- Ability to swiftly adapt and respond positively to change
- Ability to maintain a positive, “winning/can do” attitude at all times.
- Ability to manage competing priorities.
- Ability to adapt to different situations and provide constructive feedback and suggestions to management.
- Ability to take ownership and see a task through to completion even though some aspects of the task will be carried out by other team members
- Ability to multi-task, deal with competing priorities and effectively delegate to meet SLAs and maintain customer satisfaction.
- Ability to empathise with customers and provide appropriate solutions.
- Ability to work with and understand technical information, processes and parameters.
- Quick learner with ability to apply their knowledge (acquired through training) to different situations.
- 70K to 100K Per Month
- Performance Related Pay (Communications Effectiveness; Conversions & TO) paid after completion of probationary period
- Holiday - 22 Days per Annum (Inc.Public Holidays) + additional length of service allowance.
Hours Of Work
- 12:00 pm – 9:00 pm (Monday – Friday)