Manage all MEP Quantity Surveyor construction engineering activities and deliverables for assigned project principal accountabilities will be quality control, MEP supervision at the time of Execution & Commissioning of the systems and accept all MEP systems from the contractor on behalf of client.
Be aware of interfaces between MEP and other disciplines
Actively participating in technical site safety audits and reviews.
Plan and participate in equipment acceptance tests, commissioning, and start-up as required.
Inspect completed installations, to ensure conformance to design and equipment specifications and compliance with operational and safety standards.
Ensure clear and effective written communications.
1. Cost planning, estimating and BoQ production for MEP services;
2. Post contract MEP variation evaluation and management;
3. Performing risk and value management and cost control functions;
4. Advising on procurement strategy;
5. Preparing tender and contract documents;
6. Preparing and analyzing costing for tenders, tender negations and recommendation reports;
7. Undertaking costs analysis project work;
8. Identifying, analyzing and developing responses to commercial risks;
9. Providing advice on contractual claims;
10. Writing detailed progress/ cost reports;
11. Interim valuations and payment certificates;
12. Management of bonds, insurances and guarantee logs;
13. Maintaining awareness of the different building contracts in current use;
14. Understanding the implications of health and safety regulations;
15. Reporting to PD on all commercial issues;
16. Client facing and leading commercial meetings.
AAA-FM takes into account pro-actively all soft and hard integrated Facility Management services comprising Facility Operations and Maintenance, complete Documentation Facility Systems and Equipments, Staffing Solutions and Support Services, Facility Development and Space Management, Corporate Real ...مزید پڑھیں