1. Assist school staff with processing receipts and purchase transactions in the accounting system.
2. Assist school staff with understanding their school based accounts by preparing financial reports and related information and explaining contents.
3. Provide both classroom and on-site training for school staff including course design and preparation of training materials.
4. Monitor school business transaction activity and liase with school staff to develop comprehensive understanding of school business requirements in order to recommend accounting policy and process changes to improve the operational efficiency and financial control of school accounts.
5. Prepare School based accounts report for GRE and annual audited statements.
6. Review and post school journal entries.
7. Review school bank deposits and MAR receipt batches.
8. Perform school based audits.
9. May on occasion be required to perform other related duties as assigned